Nowadays, Apple FaceTime applications are popular around the world because of some bugs which have brought the Apple app to the light. Many users are in trouble as of this application which allows the people to hear and watch someone you want to talk using this Apple FaceTime application but now users cannot even able to receive the any FaceTime calls on their iPhone and iPad.
Though, these kinds of issues generally occur when any user is adding any third person to the FaceTime call. This FaceTime bug affecting the iPhone and iPad users who have IOS 12.1 or any latest version of Apple are installed into their devices. However, this FaceTime issues not triggers on an older version of the iPhone and iPad. One of the most crucial points is that this issue is very devious due to it user isn’t even able to receive calls and the user can be snooped to anything. Though, if any user is receiving the calls button it automatically rejecting the call. However, this might turn on the video call option, and in this case, a user who has been calling will suddenly start getting the video calls.
Here are some troubleshooting steps which guide you on how to resolve Apple FaceTime bug easily. The steps are discussed below.
Steps to Troubleshoot Apple FaceTime Bugs
Apart from Apple FaceTime Bugs, one excellent news is that users can easily Disable the Apple FaceTime app until the Apple launches any enhanced way to fix the issues. Here are some instructions with the stepwise guide, but to save lots of time and efforts we advise you to follow the instruction in the correct sequence as given below. Here how to fix it:
Solution-1: Disable FaceTime App on iPhone or iPad
- Click to launch ‘Settings’ on your Apple devices.
- Then, look for the Apple FaceTime application.
- Now, in the application screen, you will notice that one green color tab is turned on, toggle the slider to turned it off.
Solution-2: Disable FaceTime on MacBook
Are you using the FaceTime application on your MacBook? You need to follow the following steps to fix the Apple FaceTime bug. Here how to do it:
- Firstly, you need to search for the Apple Facetime App and click on it to launch the application.
- Now, navigate to the ‘FaceTime’ application located at the head of the laptop or desktop screen.
- Then, click on the Disable FaceTime’ option to disable the FaceTime call.